Cookies policy :
Your privacy and security are not compromised when you accept a cookie from our website. A cookie simply contains a large random number which in itself does not contain any personal information and any information you submit in the registration section of the website will not be contained within the cookie data. Cookies from our server cannot read data from your computer's hard disc or read cookie files from other websites or write any information to your hard disc. They simply make the website easier for you to use.
- Mozilla firefox :
- Click on tools" then "Options"
- Select "Privacy"
- Choose your preferred settings (You can configure which sites are allowed to set cookies, how long to keep them for, and view and manage your existing cookies.).
- Microsoft Internet Explorer :
- Choose "Tools", then "Internet Options"
- Cliick the "Privacy" tab
- Move the slider to choose your preferred settings.
- For more specialised cookie settings click on Advanced, check the 'Override cookie handling' button and modify the settings to suit your requirements.
- ·Google Chrome :
- Click on the "Tools" menu and select "Options".
- Click the "Under the Bonnet" tab and locate the "Privacy" section, and choose the "Content settings" button.
- Click the "Cookie settings" tab and choose your preferred settings. Google Chrome allows all cookies by default, but you can restrict the behaviour of first-party and third-party cookies or even block them completely.
- Click on the Close button when you've finished.
To allow the deactivation of cookies, one can use the settings specifically mentioned in the guidelines of the browser. Each browser has different settings for disabling cookies. Please refer to your browser help section to setup properly.
You can prevent Google’s collection and use of data (cookies and IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under Opt-out Google analytics.